Job Vacancy | Senior Oracle Technical Consultant
We are looking for a Senior Technical Consultant to join our team. You will be responsible for designing and implementing solutions to meet the client’s business requirements, both for implementation projects and in support of our managed services clients.
de Novo | The Original Pioneers of Oracle Cloud
de Novo is an exciting British technology company founded by the same entrepreneurs who created Certus Solutions, the original pioneers of Oracle SaaS Cloud in the UK and Ireland. de Novo is once again pioneering into the digital world of the experience economy pushing the boundaries of the art of the possible using both ServiceNow and Oracle SaaS Cloud technologies together, innovating by re-imaging the world of work by delivering personalised employee experiences over standardised processes, thereby driving employee empowerment, engagement, satisfaction and contributing directly to an organisation’s goals through its people. See how we’re different; please visit www.de.novo-solutions.com or email email@example.com.
Why work for us?
- We invest in you and offer first class training
- We reward you for the commitment and effort you put in
- We welcome new ideas and like you to make a difference
- We are candid and straight talking
- We pride ourselves in being a close supportive family unit with a strong team-working ethic
- We aim to exceed expectations whilst, always putting the customers’ needs as our top priority
Location & Commitments
- Permanent contract
- Full-time 37.5 Hours
- Location: dependent upon where you live, you will have a base location at our head office in Langstone, Wales or at our satellite office in Guildford
- Travel will be required to our offices and client sites; if you are successful for this position you will be expected to travel as necessary. Expenses can be claimed as per company policy
- Security Clearance (SC) is desirable; where this is not held candidates must be willing to go through the SC vetting process. DBS is the minimum standard.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for the design, development, testing and support of technical tasks in Oracle Cloud
- Technical Tasks include BI Publisher Reports/Integrations, Approval Workflows, Fast Formulas and HCM Extracts, OIC integrations, FAW
- Prepare and deliver technical workshops and engaging with business Stakeholders in requirements gathering and business mapping
- Carry out unit testing on code and develop test plans to verify logic of new or modified code.
- Create appropriate documentation such as requirements, detailed analysis, technical documentation or user guides
- Supporting existing customers technical solutions and resolving any issues/enhancements that may occur.
- Working with the sales team during the pre-sales engagement process and providing estimates for a range of technical work.
- Participation in the development of proof of concepts for use during sales engagement process
- Adherence to documented development standards and implementation of “best practice” development methods
- Collaborate with Oracle Support to provide solutions as functional and technical bugs are encountered.
- Client onsite visits will be required at different stages of the projects
Person Spec | Skills & Experience
- At least 4 years of experience in Oracle ERP/HCM project implementations as a technical developer
- Completed at least 2 full ERP or HCM Oracle Cloud (Fusion) project implementations or EBS project implementations
- Extensive Knowledge on underlying database structure for ERP/HCM Oracle Cloud (Fusion) or EBS
- Extensively worked on BI Publisher reports, Migration and Workflow components
- Excellent Communication skills (written and oral) with good attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills and a dedication to achieving business outcomes and project deadlines.
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts, incorporate innovations, and stay up to date with industry and business directions.
- Proven experience in a customer facing role
- Team player with demonstrable ownership of issues and ability to escalate when necessary
- Ability to operate successfully in a multi-tasked environment, with periods of pressure
- Flexibility when it comes to supporting innovative technologies
- Familiarity and understanding of rapid deployment methodologies
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in ServiceNow
- Company pension
- Employee referral scheme
- Sick pay
- Bonus Scheme up to 10% based upon company performance
- 25 days annual leave per year
- Expenses outside of base location paid for as per company policy
How to Apply and Further Information
- To request more details about this role, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To submit your application, please send your CV and a cover letter that highlights your suitability for the position to the aforementioned email address.
- de Novo seeks to recruit the best person for each of our roles, based on merit alone and free from bias. We’re committed to treating all our job applicants fairly and with respect, irrespective of their background, disability, or any other protected characteristic
- We recruit individuals who embody the de Novo core values of professionalism, expertise and trust which has given us a fantastic variety of people and cultures across our organisation
- We celebrate our diverse teams who make de Novo the inclusive, collaborative and rewarding place it is to work. We hire the best in the industry, provide them the support to achieve their goals and challenge them to make a real impact on our business. If you want to join an organisation that truly sees and harnesses what makes you unique, apply to us today