Job Vacancy | Oracle Cloud EPM Consultant
We are looking for an Oracle Cloud EPM Consultant, to join our talented delivery team in a client facing role, working on exciting projects across our broad client base. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Oracle EPM solutions, with expertise in implementing, configuring, and optimising EPM applications.
As an Oracle Cloud EPM Consultant, you will:
- Collaborate with clients to understand their business objectives and EPM requirements, translating them into well-defined technical specifications
- Lead the design and configuration of Oracle EPM Cloud applications, including Planning, Budgeting, Financial Consolidation, and Reporting modules, to align with client-specific needs
- Conduct workshops and training sessions to educate clients on best practices, functionalities, and capabilities of Oracle EPM Cloud applications
- Support data integration efforts between Oracle EPM Cloud and other systems, ensuring data accuracy and consistency
- Assist clients in the migration of existing EPM solutions to the Oracle EPM Cloud platform, providing guidance on data migration and validation processes
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including project managers, business analysts, and IT stakeholders, to ensure seamless project delivery and client satisfaction
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues during the implementation process, working closely with Oracle Support as needed
- Develop custom reports, dashboards, and data visualisations to meet clients’ unique reporting requirements
- Stay updated with the latest developments and updates in Oracle EPM Cloud offerings to provide innovative solutions and recommendations to clients
- Proactively identify opportunities to enhance clients’ EPM processes and performance, leveraging Oracle EPM Cloud functionalities
Location & Commitments
- Permanent contract. Full-time, 37.5 Hours
- Remote working with travel to client site as the project requires, which may include overnight stays away from your home location. Depending on where you live, your office base location will either be Guildford, Surrey or Langstone, South Wales
- Standard Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) including Disclosure Barring Scotland (DBS) is a minimum requirement for all roles. This will be completed as part of pre-employment checks by de Novo’s third party supplier Credence
- Successful candidates must be able to prove their right to work in the UK and meet UK Security Vetting requirements as per Government guidelines Prove your right to work to an employer: Overview – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk) and United Kingdom Security Vetting: Applicant – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
Person Specification | Skills & Experience
- Proven experience (2+ years) as an Oracle Cloud EPM Consultant, implementing Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle EPM Cloud applications, including Planning and Budgeting, Financial Consolidation, and Reporting
- Strong understanding of Financial Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting processes.Experience in EPM Data Integration and Data Management, Business Rules
- Experience in EPM Data Integration and Data Management, Business Rules
- Experience in supporting the Agile delivery of Business Requirements into a POC
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Oracle EPM Cloud certifications or willing to obtain
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team-based environment
It would be an advantage if you also have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Information Systems, or a related field
- Knowledge of other financial systems or ERP platforms
This varies accordingly to role, but generally the package consists of:
- Basic salary
- Eligibility to enrol into the Company auto-enrolment pension scheme (within 3 months of commencing employment). The Company contribute 5% based upon qualifying earning; your contributions will be based upon by UK government legislation
- Annual leave entitlement of 25 days per annum plus Bank Holidays. Our holiday year runs in line with our accounting period from 1st June to 31st May
- Eligibility to participate in the employee utilisation scheme (i). You could earn up to an additional 10% of your gross basic salary per annum paid over three instalments across the preceding financial year
- Death in Service benefit 4 x gross salary(ii)
- Internal recruitment initiative – £5K reward per experience hire after 6 months’ successful probation period; £1K reward per apprentice/graduate hire after 6 months’ successful probation period
- Certified training in both ServiceNow and Oracle SaaS Cloud
- Paid expenses outside your base location, as per company policy
(i) Guaranteed 10% for 2023/24. The Employee Utilisation Scheme is non-contractual and may be subject to change or removal at the sole discretion of the Directors. Further information on how you have opportunity to potentially achieve these earnings will be discussed once you have joined the Company and objectives and targets have been set
(ii) Available from 2024
About de Novo | The Original Pioneers of Oracle Cloud
de Novo is an exciting British technology company founded by the same entrepreneurs who created Certus Solutions, the original pioneers of Oracle Cloud in the UK and Ireland. de Novo is once again pioneering into the digital world of the experience economy pushing the boundaries of the art of the possible using both ServiceNow and Oracle Cloud technologies together, innovating by re-imagining the world of work by delivering personalised employee experiences over standardised processes, thereby driving employee empowerment, engagement, satisfaction and contributing directly to an organisation’s goals through its people. See how we’re different; please visit www.de.novo-solutions.com or email email@example.com.
Why work for us?
- We invest in you and offer first class training
- We reward you for the commitment and effort you put in
- We welcome new ideas and like you to make a difference
- We are candid and straight talking
- We pride ourselves in being a close supportive family unit with a strong team-working ethic
- We aim to exceed expectations whilst, always putting the customers’ needs as our top priority
How to Apply and Further Information
de Novo seeks to recruit the best person for each of our roles, based on merit alone and free from bias. We’re committed to treating all our job applicants fairly and with respect, irrespective of their background, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
We recruit individuals who embody the de Novo core values of professionalism, expertise and trust which has given us a fantastic variety of people and cultures across our organisation.
We celebrate our diverse teams who make de Novo the inclusive, collaborative and rewarding place it is to work.
We hire the best in the industry, provide them the support to achieve their goals and challenge them to make a real impact on our business. If you want to join an organisation that truly sees and harnesses what makes you unique, apply to us today.