Job Vacancy | Mid-Level - Senior Oracle Cloud Technical Consultant
Salary is dependent upon your experience and location. This will be discussed during interview.
We are looking for a Mid-level/Senior Oracle Cloud Technical Consultant to join our team. You will be responsible for designing and implementing solutions to meet the client’s business requirements, both for implementation projects and in support of our managed services clients.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for the design, development, testing and support of technical tasks in Oracle Cloud
- Technical Tasks include BI Publisher Reports/Integrations, Approval Workflows, Fast Formulas and HCM Extracts, OIC integrations, FAW
- Prepare and deliver technical workshops and engaging with business Stakeholders in requirements gathering and business mapping
- Carry out unit testing on code and develop test plans to verify logic of new or modified code
- Create appropriate documentation such as requirements, detailed analysis, technical documentation or user guides
- Supporting existing customers technical solutions and resolving any issues/enhancements that may occur
- Working with the sales team during the pre-sales engagement process and providing estimates for a range of technical work
- Participation in the development of proof of concepts for use during sales engagement process
- Adherence to documented development standards and implementation of “best practice” development methods
- Collaborate with Oracle Support to provide solutions as functional and technical bugs are encountered.
- Client onsite visits will be required at different stages of the projects
Location & Commitments
- Permanent contract. Full-time, 37.5 Hours
- Remote working with some travel to client sites expected, which may include overnight stays away from your home location
- Standard Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) including Disclosure Barring Scotland (DBS) is a minimum requirement for all roles. This will be completed as part of pre-employment checks by de Novo’s third party supplier Credence
- Successful candidates must be UK based and able to prove their right to work in the UK. You must be able to meet UK Security Vetting requirements as per Government guidelines Prove your right to work to an employer: Overview – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk) and United Kingdom Security Vetting: Applicant – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
Person Specification | Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in Oracle ERP/HCM project implementations as a technical developer
- Completed full ERP or HCM Oracle Cloud project implementations
- Extensive Knowledge on underlying database structure for ERP/HCM Oracle Cloud
- Extensively worked on BI Publisher reports, Migration and Workflow components
- Excellent Communication skills (written and oral) with good attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills and a dedication to achieving business outcomes and project deadlines.
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts, incorporate innovations, and stay up to date with industry and business directions.
- Confident in a customer facing role
- Team player with demonstrable ownership of issues and ability to escalate when necessary
- Ability to operate successfully in a multi-tasked environment, with periods of pressure
- Flexibility when it comes to supporting innovative technologies
- Familiarity and understanding of rapid deployment methodologies
Person Specification | Skills & Experience (Desirable)
- Experience in ServiceNow
This varies accordingly to role, but generally the package consists of:
- Basic salary
- Eligibility to enrol into the Company auto-enrolment pension scheme (within 3 months of commencing employment). The Company will contribute 5% based upon qualifying earnings; your contributions will be based upon by UK government legislation
- Annual leave entitlement of 25 days per annum plus Bank Holidays. Our holiday year runs in line with our accounting period from 1st June to 31st May
- Eligibility to participate in the employee utilisation scheme . You could earn up to an additional 10% of your gross basic salary per annum paid over three instalments across the preceding financial year
- Death in Service Benefit 
- Internal recruitment initiative – £5K reward per experience hire after 6 months’ successful probation period; £1K reward per apprentice/graduate hire after 6 months’ successful probation period
- Certified training in both ServiceNow and Oracle Cloud
- Paid expenses outside your base location, as per company policy
 The Employee Utilisation Scheme is non-contractual and may be subject to change or removal at the sole discretion of the Directors. Further information on how you have opportunity to potentially achieve these earnings will be discussed once you have joined the Company and objectives and targets have been set.
 Available from 2024
About de Novo | The Original Pioneers of Oracle Cloud
de Novo is an exciting British technology company founded by the same entrepreneurs who created Certus Solutions, the original pioneers of Oracle Cloud in the UK and Ireland. de Novo is once again pioneering into the digital world of the experience economy pushing the boundaries of the art of the possible using both ServiceNow and Oracle Cloud technologies together, innovating by re-imagining the world of work by delivering personalised employee experiences over standardised processes, thereby driving employee empowerment, engagement, satisfaction and contributing directly to an organisation’s goals through its people. See how we’re different; please visit www.de.novo-solutions.com or email email@example.com.
Why work for us?
- We invest in you and offer first class training
- We reward you for the commitment and effort you put in
- We welcome new ideas and like you to make a difference
- We are candid and straight talking
- We pride ourselves in being a close supportive family unit with a strong team-working ethic
- We aim to exceed expectations whilst, always putting the customers’ needs as our top priority
How to Apply and Further Information
de Novo seeks to recruit the best person for each of our roles, based on merit alone and free from bias. We’re committed to treating all our job applicants fairly and with respect, irrespective of their background, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
We recruit individuals who embody the de Novo core values of professionalism, expertise and trust which has given us a fantastic variety of people and cultures across our organisation.
We celebrate our diverse teams who make de Novo the inclusive, collaborative and rewarding place it is to work.
We hire the best in the industry, provide them the support to achieve their goals and challenge them to make a real impact on our business. If you want to join an organisation that truly sees and harnesses what makes you unique, apply to us today.